Monday 23 May 2011

Busy times, exciting news!

I want to apologize for not having updated my blog for such a long time, I don´t know what actually happened - one day took the other, so many things to do and not enough hours in one day! But now I want to share the exciting news with you!


I´ve opened a craft shop in the nearby market town Ebeltoft together with these two lovely ladies:


Annette to the left is a ceramist and Lotte is a textile artist, too. We suddenly had the oportunity to rent these charming premises, and decided to give it a go! Of course I´ll still run my summer shop in our converted train carriage, so this is going to be a very busy summer!!!



So the last weeks have been CRAZY.... but now we´re open and I want to share some more pictures with you!








I promise to be back soon, and thanks to my followers for not having dismissed me! Hope you´re all well, happy and enjoying yourselves!

8 comments:

  1. Many congratulations Kirsten and good luck to you all. It looks absolutely beautiful.
    One day I'll be over to see it in person! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww it all looks beautiful. Good luck to you all and have fun with it. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations to you all, this looks so beautiful and I just love it!! I am knowing it will be a great success!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your new venture - the craft shop looks lovely. Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..that looks amazing...I wish I could visit!!
    Looks like you've been very busy making things too.
    Congratulations on the shop....hope it's fun.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. it's beautiful !!!! how exciting
    God bless your shop ...... I'm very happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shop looks wonderful. I wish you were just down the road so I could pop in for a 'proper' look! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you all the best in your new endeavor. Looks like a great setting to be in. Enjoy! Tammy

    ReplyDelete